Music License Agreement
This license is intended to help to make sure that the music distributed under it remains free for anyone to listen to, and also to protect the rights of the musicians and composers so they are justly credited with the creation of the music.
- Any music distributed under this license will be free. By free, we mean that no one can sell this music for a fee, or otherwise profit from its performance, playback, sampling, adaptations, royalties, etc.
- Copies of this music may be made and distributed, even perfect digital copies if applicable, and the person copying the songs or the audience of the copies shall not be charged a fee.
- The medium over which the music is supplied may be charged for, but only to cover the cost of the media. (i.e. tape, blank CD, etc.) Also, shipping may be charged if necessary.
- The music distributed under this license may be freely altered, adapted, “covered”, sampled, etc, as long as this agreement is supplied with any works derived from it. These works, by definition, are also covered by this agreement.
- Any adaptations, alterations, samples, or covers of this music shall also give credit to the original authors and performers (Wellington Music) of said music at the time of the derived works publication or performance..
- Any adaptations, alterations, samples, or “covers” of these songs shall also be covered by this license. Therefore, works derived from this music shall also be freely distributable, at no cost, to anyone who wishes to abide by this agreement.